Lower case 'a'

    It will be easy to learn their letters and making phonic connections when provided with activities that are fun and engaging! Here is an adorable craft that helped our kids to  learn lower case letter 'a'.

Materials Required:

1. White paper

2. Color pencils

3. Black Marker

Procedure:

  1. Draw the lower case letter a. It looks like an apple.
  2. Draw the stem and the leaves.
  3. Add few apple seeds in the middle of the 'alphabet apple'.
  4. Draw ants on the apple.
  5. Color the apple, stem and leaves.
We even changed the jolly song to 
/a, a/! Ants on my apple. /a, a/! Ants on my apple. /a, a/! Ants on my apple. They’re causing me alarm.



We even made an ant with its legs in the shape of the lower case alphabet 'a'
You can see, how our kids enjoyed the activity.

Then we sang jolly song,
/a, a/! Ants on my arm.
/a, a/! Ants on my arm. /a, a/! Ants on my arm. They’re causing me alarm.


Our kids singing the jolly song,








No comments:

Post a Comment